The following list outlines the priority ranking system. Stanford West Apartments is currently only renting to 1A thru 2B priorities.
1st Priority - Faculty & Eligible Staff
- Tenure and Non-Tenure Line (includes SLAC and VA)
- Senior Fellow Members of Academic Council at Special Policy Centers and Institutes
- Senior Fellows at the Hoover Institution
- University Medical Line (UML) Faculty
- Clinician Educators (includes Professor (full), Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
- N11 and N99 Staff
- Acting and Visiting Faculty
- Public Safety Officers employed by Stanford
- Other Staff employed by Stanford University or SLAC (includes Retired Faculty on Recalled Duty)
- Clinical Instructors
- Academic Postdocs employed by Stanford University
- Stanford Healthcare Medical Residents
- Stanford Healthcare (Employees and interns)
- Visiting Academics (7) (includes Fellow, Researcher, Scholar, as well as visitors to the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences - CASBS)
- Employed on Stanford Lands (includes Stanford Shopping Center, Welch Road, and Research Park)
- Employees within the city limits of Palo Alto or Menlo Park, or individuals age 62 or older who live in either of the two cities.
- All other households who do not meet the above criteria.
* Qualifying Employment: must be employed at least 30 hours per week (75% FTE) at or above the minimum wage during the entire lease term. Lease term cannot exceed duration of Qualifying Employment. Currently your eligibility priority must fall within categories 1a thru 2b.
Additional rental programs may be available for qualifying Stanford faculty and staff. Please refer to the Rental Housing Programs Eligibility Criteria document for more information.
Review the eligibility guidelines to verify you are eligible to rent at Stanford West Apartments.