Middle Plaza - Coming Soon
Middle Plaza is a 215 rental housing unit located on 500 El Camino Real, including approximately 145,000 sqft of commercial offices, 10,000 sqft of retail space, and a half-acre publicly accessible plaza designed to fit with the character of the surrounding community. Middle Plaza will provide its residents with easy access to nearby transit options, underground parking, and bicycle and pedestrian pathways, creating a vibrant new atmosphere for Menlo Park's retail districts, jobs, and schools in the community and beyond.
For more information, please refer to the official project website here.
Rental housing units will be available by lease to fully eligible Stanford Faculty and Staff. Please see the priority ranking and eligibility guidelines below:
Rental Eligibility Priorities*
* Qualifying Employment: must be employed at least 30 hours per week (75% FTE) at or above the minimum wage during the entire lease term. Lease term cannot exceed duration of Qualifying Employment. Currently only renting to Priorities 1A thru 2B.
- Tenure and Non-Tenure Line (includes SLAC and VA)
- Senior Fellow Members of Academic Council at Special Policy Centers and Institutes
- Senior Fellows at the Hoover Institution
- University Medical Line (UML) Faculty
- Clinician Educators (includes Professor (full), Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
- N11 and N99 Staff
- Acting and Visiting Faculty
- Public Safety Officers employed by Stanford
- Staff employed by Stanford University or SLAC (includes Retired Faculty on Recalled Duty)
- Clinical Instructors
- Academic Postdocs (also known as Clinical or Research Fellows)
- Stanford Healthcare Employees, Medical Residents, and Fellows
- Visiting Academics (includes Fellow, Researcher, Scholar, as well as visitors to the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences - CASBS)
- Current employees or residents within the city limits of Menlo Park
Middle Plaza Waitlist Form
While the opening date and detailed information about the project is still scarce, you may now add yourself to the early waiting list by completing the form below. Once an opening date is known, you will be asked to update your preferences. This form is only a request to be added to the waiting list. You will receive an automated message confirming receipt of your form submission.