In order to provide a healthy and safe environment we are limiting the number of people who can use the pool at any given time. Please note the following before reserving the pool:
- Maximum number of residents in Large Pool is 6 people. Maximum number of residents in Small Pool is 4.
- Reservations are limited to one per household per calendar day, and up to two reservations per week.
- Each reservation is for one hour. After the reservation expires, all residents will be required to leave the pool area and the pool will be closed for 30 minutes for cleaning in preparation for the next group of reservations.
- Reservation requests may not be submitted over the phone.
- Residents with confirmed reservations must check in the Courtesy Patrol Officer at the designated entrance of the pool and show proof of confirmation.
- Face masks are required to be worn at check in.
- Residents are required to practice social distancing protocol of at least six feet apart from other people outside their immediate household at all times.
- BBQ grills inside pool area remain closed at this time.